- Living in the Hawaiian Sea – Snorkeling with Grandma Julia
- Zipping Through Paradise- North Kohala Zipline Adventure
- Day Tripping on the Big Island – A Few of Our Favorite Things!
- The Many Faces of The Big Island – Eleven Climates in 190 Miles!
- Suggested Day Tour of the Fabulous Kohala Coast
- Navigating the Universe from Mauna Kea – Sense and Sensitivity
- Guided Photographer’s Hike on the Big Island
- Hidden Treasure on the Kohala Coast – The Blue Dragon Musiquarium and Day Spa
- Finding Farmer’s Markets on the Big Island
- Swimming with Wild Dolphins on the Big Island
- Snorkeling on the Big Island
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Swimming with Wild Dolphins in Hawaii is the ultimate in eco-adventures. Sink into the warm, liquid velvet waters of the Pacific, get over the initial 3-second temperature shock, and immerse yourself in pure bliss. Outfitted with snorkel and fins, one … Continue reading